Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Complication of choices....

Many people think its better to have choices in life...but for me It was not the case throughout my life.Once I had this strangest idea when I was getting ready to go out .According to my memory it was in 2002 and I was just a 20 year old...(gosh I'm old now....) At that time I had two sandals with me and when I wanted to ware a one, for few minutes my mind was stuck....I was not able to decide on one of them...At that moment of time I felt what if I had a single pair of sandals..????? No trouble what so ever just put it on go out.....Although it was a very small incident it stuck in my mind very strongly...Make your life simple and you will have more happy moments than sadder ones and you will not have to make decisions so often,because most of the time, decision is obvious...In some cases you might not get the best thing,but you will feel the damn relaxation in your life...which is for me the ultimate thing in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment