Monday, July 20, 2009

Where Do I really belong…..

Ok I’m in terrific writing mode..and god knows why….because nobody can tell when he is ready to write something it happens spontaneously……This happens today when I was on my way to the university…My bag pack was bit heavy and unfortunately there were no empty seats when I got into the bus…so I had to stand and suddenly I heard someone yelling at me “excuse me, your bag is on this lady’s face”….oops I said sorry instantly and I was really upset about that….Then all the way to the university I was wondering what would have been my reaction if I was In Sri Lanka…I’ll probably yell at the elderly gentlemen ,simply because I had no thought of harming anyone…..And mind you I always felt when bus conductors yell at school children because of their big bags, I really feel sorry about those kids….I remember asking one conductor “have you never been to school in your life” ….Gosh I have become very ,very minutely mature than what I’m used to be and I would like to experience the same thing when I go back home this December to see my reaction……But all in all it bring back a lots of memories of Sri Lanka…..The place I feel where I belongs to…….:)

No comments:

Post a Comment